ECODEV successfully implemented the Gender and Governance Program (GGP) 2004- 2009. Proud to be among 30 National NGOs implementing the program in all the 47 Counties. Program sponsored by a Consortium of Local Embassies, The Royal Netherlands, Norwegian, SIDA, CIDA, among others. Project worked in 4 Constituencies namely; URIRI, RONGO, MIGORI and NYATIKE
- Mobilized 47 women aspirants to contest for political elective positions in 2007 elections.
- Four Women contested parliamentary seats
- Build the capacity of women aspirants in political leadership
- Four women elected in wards within the 4 constituencies.
- Women motivated to participate in School boards as leaders
- Created political networks of women/men in all the four constituencies.
- Mobilized/organized men in groups to support women’s leadership